Red Sea MAX E 260 69 Gal Complete System - Black
Fully Featured REEF-SPEC Open Top Reef Aquariums. 69 gallon aquarium system - Black colour
Fully Featured REEF-SPEC Open Top Reef Aquariums
The MAX® E-series combines a contemporary, rimless design with state of the art technology.
The fully-featured REEF-SPEC® MAX® E system provides everything necessary in order to enable you to enjoy the beauty and diversity of your own piece of thriving coral reef, rather than worrying about component selection, suitability and compatibility.
The MAX® E-Series features the very latest in reef-keeping technology including the Red Sea’s all new ReefLED 90™ lighting with Wi-Fi control, REEF-SPEC® filtration and circulation systems, a revolutionary modular sump system and a one-plug control panel.
Red Sea MAX® True REEF-SPEC® for a successful reef
The Red Sea MAX REEF-SPEC® performance criteria is the result of Red Sea’s years of research into the sustainable growth of all corals, including the most delicate “SPS” corals, in an artificial reef environment. This knowledge, gained over 25 years, forms the basis for the specification of all Red Sea MAX® Aquarium systems designs.
1. Reef-safe ReefLED™ 90 Lighting - The MAX® E-Series incorporate the all-new Red Sea ReefLED 90 lights which are designed to ensure optimal coral growth and maximum rendition of their vibrant colors.
2. MAX® E-Series Revolutionary Modular Sump system (patent pending) - Dual sump options for total flexibility. The MAX® E-Series feature a unique sump system, enabling simple conversion of the integrated rear sump into a fully operational stand alone in-cabinet sump.
3. MAX® E-Series Ultra Clear Glass - The front and two side panels of the Max® E-Series are constructed from Ultra-Clear glass for the ultimate viewing experience. The 12mm thickness of the front panel allows us to avoid using bracing bars, enabling a clean rimless design with smart beveled edges top and bottom.
4. MAX® E-Series Circulation - Twin European Eco pumps used in the MAX® E-260 provide 4,300 l/h (1100g/h) of water flow, circulating the entire water volume 16 times an hour through the filter system. MAX® E-170 is equipped with 2150l/h pump. The flow is returned to the aquarium via the discrete multidirectional “eye ball” nozzles that can be adjusted to ensure there are no dead spots within the aquarium, preventing harmful detritus from building up on the corals.
5. MAX® E-Series Rear Sump - The MAX® E-Series aquariums are divided into 2 parts – Aquarium and the Rear Sump that discretely houses all of the filtration and circulation systems.
6. MAX® E-Series Protein Skimmer - The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The MSK 900 skimmer implements Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer at least 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water to air ratio.
7. MAX® E-Series Media Rack - The rear sump includes a convenient media rack for Red Sea’s new highly adsorbent phosphate-free REEF-SPEC™ Carbon which is supplied with the MAX® E system, and has extra shelves for the easy addition of other chemical filter media.
8. Chiller Ready Kit - The Red Sea MAX® E-Series sump has a dedicated place for the addition of a chiller pump as well as a convenient connection bracket for the chiller piping (Chiller and pipes are not supplied with the system).
9. Integrated Power Center - The MAX® E-Series incorporates the one-plug MAX® concept and features a power center with easy access to 7 individually switched power sockets for all system electrical sub-components.